N-400 Case status change for wife and daughter but not for me after biometrics

rcmuskula

Hello Experts,

Case status for my wife and daughter changed within 2-3 days after we all attended for biometrics, but my case status still remain the same. I guess obviously my case needs more scrutiny as I am the primary applicant and they are dependents but curious to know if this is common.

FYI, all 3 of us applied on the same day, finger prints were taken on the same day at the same office.

Case Status for wife and daughter
On July 13, 2017, we started the interview scheduling process for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number NBC*nnnnnnnnn. We will send you an interview notice

Case Status of mine
Fingerprint Appointment Was Scheduled

Thanks for taking time to respond

- Mrc

Yes it is not guaranteed that all cases moves parallel even though they are dependents.  Its happened to my case too. Both me and my wife applied same time, but her case status always up to date online but not mine. But we got biometrics appointment letters on same day and they are scheduled for same day. Again the very next business day my wife's status said scheduled for interview, but not mine. After a week we both got letters for interview for same day. So hang in there and don't worry. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived