H1B Transfer with possible I140 revocation by employer

vss20k

Here is my current situation: I'm here in US for 8 years on H1B visa with approved I140. I just got an offer from company say for example B and thinking of accepting offer to transfer my current H1B to company B. Company B is agreed(verbally) to start PERM process after 6 months time, but there is no written promise. 

1) what will happen if company B don't start PERM process as they verbally agreed and by the time current company withdraw my I140. 
2) Will i able to join another company (say for ex C) in the future even with revoked i140 by current employer
3)Can i go back and join my current company in the future even they withdrew I140.

2 hours ago, vss20k said:

Here is my current situation: I'm here in US for 8 years on H1B visa with approved I140. I just got an offer from company say for example B and thinking of accepting offer to transfer my current H1B to company B. Company B is agreed(verbally) to start PERM process after 6 months time, but there is no written promise. 

1) what will happen if company B don't start PERM process as they verbally agreed and by the time current company withdraw my I140. 
2) Will i able to join another company (say for ex C) in the future even with revoked i140 by current employer
3)Can i go back and join my current company in the future even they withdrew I140.

I140 approved for more than 180 days can be used by any future employer for extending H1 beyond 6 years. Even if previous employer revokes/withdraws it after 180 days from approval date, it does not affect your ability to extend your H1 with new employer. When your PD becomes current that's when you need approved I140 from your current employer then for I485

Archived