dropbox(hyd)->asked for in person->successful

mightyaussie

i submitted my docs at hyd consulate for dropbox and after 2 days got a call from consulate for in person interview on a specific date.

I am not sure why they asked for in person interview

Gave my finger prints and then went for immediate interview

How long you have been working for the client

Whats your annual income

You completed your studies in US

Whats your highest degree

Where do you live in US

Done.

3 hours ago, mightyaussie said:

i submitted my docs at hyd consulate for dropbox and after 2 days got a call from consulate for in person interview on a specific date.

I am not sure why they asked for in person interview

Gave my finger prints and then went for immediate interview

How long you have been working for the client

Whats your annual income

You completed your studies in US

Whats your highest degree

Where do you live in US

Done.

So is ur visa approved

WHats in the email that they sent you? Did they mention about finger prints and visa interview or requested you to just come for fingerprints to consulate? Please let me know. One of my friends has been requested to come to consulate for finger prints after dropping off the documents but they didnt mention about interview. 

@happyhour

Can you please let us know the update of your friends status after he gave his fingerprints.  I submitted my dropbox application on July 17th in Bangalore and it has reached Consulate in Hyderabad on July 18th. On July 19th I got an email asking me to come for finger prints on July 24th.

Would greatly appreciate to know the status of previous applicants who were in the same bucket.

Thanks

1 hour ago, db_hyd said:

@happyhour

Can you please let us know the update of your friends status after he gave his fingerprints.  I submitted my dropbox application on July 17th in Bangalore and it has reached Consulate in Hyderabad on July 18th. On July 19th I got an email asking me to come for finger prints on July 24th.

Would greatly appreciate to know the status of previous applicants who were in the same bucket.

Thanks

you are fine, dont worry. Next day his status changed from Admin Processing to Issued. He is yet to receive his Passport. 

I got my visa after giving finger prints. Here is the status of my application over time, incase some one is in similar situation.

I was tracking the status of my application in two websites. US Travel Docs (http://ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp)  and CEAC (https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx). Below I list the status from both the websites on each dates I noticed.

July 17th - Dropped passport at dropbox location in Bangalore

US Travel Docs - Passport is being delivered to Post.

July 18th - The passport reached Consulate in Hyderabad, and the case was created.

US Travel Docs - Passport is still with US Consulate.

CEAC - Case created, Administrative Processing.         

July 19th - Got an email asking me to come for finger prints on July 24th

US Travel Docs - Passport is still with US Consulate.

CEAC - Administrative Processing.

July 24th - Gave finger prints at Consulate in Hyderabad

US Travel Docs -Passport is still with US Consulate.

CEAC - Administrative Processing

July 26th - 

US Travel Docs - Passport received from US Consulate. It is being prepared for delivery.

CEAC - Issued

July 27th -

US Travel Docs - Passport is ready for pick up.

CEAC - Issued

Picked up passport on July 27th.

Archived