H1B extn approved but not H4 yet

NaveenAlavilli

I've applied for extension of my H1B and my wive's H4 on a premium processing mode during mid-April,2017.  My H1B got approved but her H4 is still in pending. We need to travel to India for an important occasion in this September. I am worried that my wive's visa extension is not approved and cannot go for stamping in India ,for her to enter USA in October. Please suggest what I can do to get her visa extended before we leave from USA.

I strongly believe that her H4 needs to be extended in order to go for Visa Stamping dropbox/interview in India.

3 hours ago, NaveenAlavilli said:

I've applied for extension of my H1B and my wive's H4 on a premium processing mode during mid-April,2017.  My H1B got approved but her H4 is still in pending. We need to travel to India for an important occasion in this September. I am worried that my wive's visa extension is not approved and cannot go for stamping in India ,for her to enter USA in October. Please suggest what I can do to get her visa extended before we leave from USA.

I strongly believe that her H4 needs to be extended in order to go for Visa Stamping dropbox/interview in India.

H-4 approval is not needed. She can go for stamping using your new I-797. 

Archived