F1 Reinstatement.

Suneet

I am an F1 international student. I fell out of status in January 2017, as I had withdrawn from all classes the previous semester without applying for a full time waiver. I had fallen sick and had applied for a petition with the college for the withdrawal, for which I was approved. The courses were taken off only after one full semester(applied for petition in spring 2016 immediately approved, but courses were taken off only in fall 2017). I had graduated in december 2016 and had applied for OPT in january 2017 for which I received an email from the international office saying that I had violated the F1 terms and that I fell out of status. After a lot of discussion, I was told to apply for reinstatement.  The  case was received on march 23 by the USCIS, and I am supposed to apply for OPT before July 11th as the course with which I applied for reinstatement ended on May 11. I'm in a desperate need of help and  I have a few questions regarding this issue. Any kind of help is appreciated.  Below are the questions I have in mind:
1. Is there any way I can apply for OPT after July 11th?
2. If I get reinstated after July 11th, Will I be able to pursue a small course, and apply for OPT?
3. If I get reinstated after July 11th, will I be back on full f1 status?
4. If my reinstatement is dismissed, by when should I leave the country?
5. Can I apply to OPT without getting reinstated? 
Please suggest me as to what my best options are as. I have every little time left.

Archived