PERM denied on May 10th, 2017

rsunilk

Dear Experts,

My GC-PERM has got denied on May 10th 2017, my 6 years of H1B is going to complete in May 26th, 2018. I have current valid I-797 which will expire on May 26th, 2018. 

Question 1: Please let me know if there are any possible options for me to continue to stay beyond May 26th, 2018. My employer has told me that they will appeal the PERM rejection with DOL.   are there any chances of getting approved if it is appealed the PERM decision?. If I file new PERM application from other employer, would that new application has any impact because of my previous PERM application denied.

Would it be possible to get another H1B extension with appeal of PERM, please let me know?

Question 2: How are the chances of getting perm approval these days, I heard most of the PERM applications either getting audited or denial?. 

Question 3: Please let me know if I can change the employer at this point of time as my 6th of H1B is currently running which is going to expire in May 2018. will it be any challenge if I switch employer now to file another PERM with different employer ? Please suggest.

Question 4: Please provide me all options to continue in this country after my 6 years of H1B ended that will be on May 26th, 2018.

Regards

Sunil

• 2 months later...

Archived