Interview waiver

yme

Hi,

My current H1B visa expires in 30 June 2016. when scheduling the  appointment, for interview waiver, one of the question is

Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?

right now i am planning to get Visa appointment in July 2017 but i am booking the visa appointment before June 30 2017, so should i answer the above question as  YES assuming that i need to go with the interview data.

please let me know.

Thanks

On 6/24/2017 at 0:40 PM, yme said:

Hi,

My current H1B visa expires in 30 June 2016. when scheduling the  appointment, for interview waiver, one of the question is

Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?

right now i am planning to get Visa appointment in July 2017 but i am booking the visa appointment before June 30 2017, so should i answer the above question as  YES assuming that i need to go with the interview data.

please let me know.

Thanks

Yes is the answer. Only if your interview date is before 30 June 2017 then you are eligible for interview waiver.

Archived