H1B transfer on EVC model (C2C)

promiseking

Hi All, 

I am currently working on H1b and max out date is april 11,2019. My current employer has stopped gc processing so planning to join another employer on EVC model (C2C) basis. My currently petition is expiring on Aug 22 2017. 

I got an offer through the new employer on C2C basis and they are planning to file my H1 tranfer (who promised me gc processing) and I will be joining on receipt with new employer. Please let me know if any one has done such transfer on C2C basis and working based on receipt. 

I am bit concerned since we dont have premium processing and i should join based on receipt. Your inputs will be helpful in making a decision

On 6/23/2017 at 9:49 AM, promiseking said:

Hi All, 

I am currently working on H1b and max out date is april 11,2019. My current employer has stopped gc processing so planning to join another employer on EVC model (C2C) basis. My currently petition is expiring on Aug 22 2017. 

I got an offer through the new employer on C2C basis and they are planning to file my H1 tranfer (who promised me gc processing) and I will be joining on receipt with new employer. Please let me know if any one has done such transfer on C2C basis and working based on receipt. 

I am bit concerned since we dont have premium processing and i should join based on receipt. Your inputs will be helpful in making a decision

You can transfer and start working based on receipt. As soon as premium processing starts you can upgrade your application to premium. Looks like premium processing service will resume in next few weeks.

Archived