221g Visitor Visa - Complicated and Complex Situation

murthyram

Hi,

We applied Visitor's Visa for my mother's elder sister. She is single and doesn't have any kids. She wanted to visit USA and spend some time with me and my newborn Kid and visit some placed. She raised me from my childhood and considered me as her son all the time. I am on H1B. I sent her sponsor and invitation letter. During the interview, VO took her to a sperate section and grilled her 2 Hours stating that she is coming to USA to work for us and get paid. Even though she denied all those claims, they weren't satisfied and gave her 221g white slip.  They took her signature on some form and released her. They took all my docs. (H1B VISA / I797 / Drivers License, Tax returns, bank documents, sponsor letter & invitation letter ). I am very worried if they are going to do something with my H1B. Can you please help?

1 hour ago, murthyram said:

Hi,

We applied Visitor's Visa for my mother's elder sister. She is single and doesn't have any kids. She wanted to visit USA and spend some time with me and my newborn Kid and visit some places. She raised me from my childhood and considered me as her own son. I am on H1B. I sent her sponsor and invitation letter. During the interview, VO took her to a sperate section and grilled her 2 Hours stating that she is coming to USA to work for us and get paid. Even though she denied all those claims, they weren't satisfied and gave her 221g white slip. They threatened her and said that they are going to put her in Jail if she doesn't accept the truth. They questioned her Bank Balance statements & property documents. They asked where she got all those funds in her bank account. Lastly, they took her signature on some form, gave her passport back and released her. They took all my docs. (H1B VISA / I797 / Drivers License, Tax returns, bank documents, sponsor letter & invitation letter ). I am very worried if they are going to do something with my H1B. Can you please help me? I am worried if they are going put remarks against my H1B in fraud database or revoke my H1B. I am her in USA over a decade. What can I do now? PLEASE HELP.

Archived