Transfer from H1B cap exempt to cap subjected

adithya1988

Hi,

I am currently working on H1B cap exempt University position, for the last 2.5 years. Last year a cap subjected startup (Company B) applied for a cap subjected H1B for me, and it went through the lottery and was Approved. However I am still working with my cap exempt H1B University position, and have not started work with company B (cap subjected employer).

Now a big profit company (Company C ) wants to hire me. Can I transfer my Approved cap subjected petition (Company B) to this new profit employer (Company C) and start working for them? Thank you!

On 6/22/2017 at 2:29 PM, adithya1988 said:

Hi,

I am currently working on H1B cap exempt University position, for the last 2.5 years. Last year a cap subjected startup (Company B) applied for a cap subjected H1B for me, and it went through the lottery and was Approved. However I am still working with my cap exempt H1B University position, and have not started work with company B (cap subjected employer).

Now a big profit company (Company C ) wants to hire me. Can I transfer my Approved cap subjected petition (Company B) to this new profit employer (Company C) and start working for them? Thank you!

Can anyone help pls?

Archived