Documentation: Providing employment documentation to USCIS

Ravi007

If the company denies providing any documents proving your employment with them, what are the other documents you can provide to USCIS proving your employment with the company?

Note: I do have Form16, India and USA offer letter, W2, USA paystubs of my previous employer but I have heard that USCIS only looks for relevant documents like experience letters.

Hey @rohang , thanks for taking time and replying to my post, actually I have got an RFE and would like to know what are the documents apart from my experience letter that would be helpful in clearing this RFE. The RFE is based on my bachelor degree which is of 3 years and I am not sure if W2 and US paystub would work in this case.

Do you have any idea on what can be provided as an alternative apart from those proving my work and my responsibilities in the company?

I have posted one more query explaining the details of my RFE case in a separate thread here hope it gives you some insights about my RFE.

Please let me know if any of your friends have faced this and what's the best possible way to provide all the required and additional details to USCIS.

Once again thanks for your time and inputs. 

Archived