H1B Stamping Approved but she gave me a 221G white slip

HemKum

My H1B visa stamping interview was held on June 20th 2017 at Hyderabad, India.

She did asked few questions about my petitioner, masters details, annual salary details, end Client details - I've told everything.

At the end she said like - "Your Visa got approved but it takes around 2 weeks of processing". 

Can someone explain me what the situation might be?

Or if someone faced this kind of situation earlier?

I am a bit tensed now.

Don't worry about the visa processing , couple of my friends were in the same situation and they got their visa in 2-4 weeks time. 

Can you please share below details , this info might help some one from the same background.

Are you working on FT or EVC model ? which university did your masters from? 

Today when I tracked my 221G case status - I've observed one change - like last Updated is changed from June 20th 2017 (the date of my VISA interview) to June 25th 2017(which is today). Nothing else. So, can we expect the passport in 2 business days? Any suggestions?

Any body faced this situation.

5 hours ago, HemKum said:

Today when I tracked my 221G case status - I've observed one change - like last Updated is changed from June 20th 2017 (the date of my VISA interview) to June 25th 2017(which is today). Nothing else. So, can we expect the passport in 2 business days? Any suggestions?

Any body faced this situation.

Bro don't panic . Your status shud be changed to approved by end of this week 

19 hours ago, premkalyan521 said:

Bro don't panic . Your status shud be changed to approved by end of this week 

Yeah bro, 

This afternoon, my case status was changed to "ISSUED". So, in howmany days can we expect my passport?

Any ideas!!!

Archived