H4 EAD Approved and card status in production

axbycz3

My Wife is currently on F1 OPT (expired on June 30) and applied for H4 COS and H4 EAD Concurrent filing. 
H4 and H4 EAD Receipt Date April 17, 2017 
USCIS Call Escalation: Tried to escalate the H4 EAD on June 09 but USCIS denied saying standard security checks 
Called my local congressman and he processed my request with USCIS on June 20 and it worked 
June 21 (today) - checked the online status and she got her H4 EAD Approved today (but H4 I539 COS still pending online) . 

She is currently already working FT with a client and not sure if she can continue continue working with the client or should she take leave without pay until she receives the card? 

Anyone is similar situation?

On 6/21/2017 at 1:38 PM, axbycz3 said:

My Wife is currently on F1 OPT (expired on June 30) and applied for H4 COS and H4 EAD Concurrent filing. 
H4 and H4 EAD Receipt Date April 17, 2017 
USCIS Call Escalation: Tried to escalate the H4 EAD on June 09 but USCIS denied saying standard security checks 
Called my local congressman and he processed my request with USCIS on June 20 and it worked 
June 21 (today) - checked the online status and she got her H4 EAD Approved today (but H4 I539 COS still pending online) . 

She is currently already working FT with a client and not sure if she can continue continue working with the client or should she take leave without pay until she receives the card? 

Anyone is similar situation?

She can continue. She needs to inform HR about her change of status to H-4 once she receives the docs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived