Bring husband to USA

Hello Madam,
I came to USA on Diversity Visa (lottery based)  from Nepal. I got my greencard within 2 weeks of my arrival to USA. Back in Nepal, when I first applied for the
US visa, I was planning on marrying a guy (Guy#1) in Nepal, so both of us applied for the visa application as a married couple (proof of marriage was not asked in the initial application).
Soon the alliance broke and I planned on moving forward with the visa application as a single applicant. 
In my next couple of interviews for the visa,I stated myself as single. My greencard also states my status as a single applicant. 
After getting my US Visa and before coming to USA, I got married to another person (My husband) . 
I would like to bring my husband to USA. The Guy#1 is back in Nepal, and I am not in touch with him.

Questions:
1) How can I bring my husband to USA?
b) Can I apply I-130/I-130A (Petition for Alien Relative) for him and bring him with no queries about Guy#1? 

2) when I log into DS-260 (online website to check visa status) , I still see the previous Spouse's name (Guy#1), will this raise any problem if I apply for his I-130?

3) Can you suggest any other way to help me.

thanks

sb

Archived