AOS B2 to F1

Shushomoy

Just now, pontevecchio said:

It would be very difficult. What college are you going to attend and when does it start?

I managed I 20 of Lamar university, I have all the financial documents with me. But my question is will they learn about my denial in home ? Do they share database or  if they do, do they check these things in adjustment of status ?

I didn't indicate that in Port of entry.But I checked the rules that it is possible to change of status without informing in POE.Usually I have to wait for 60 days before applying otherwise they will consider it as pre intention

From home I applied for UT Arlington.So I applied in Lamar university this time, because there is a sevis id when I applied and I need to have different sevis id this time.Classes start at July 11. Will they learn about my previous denial anyway? And is it something like that not informing POE the applications are most likely to be denied anyway ? Actually many people told me that you have to tell it in POE, but again when I check internet I see it is okay to apply even not telling it. So is it like that they encourage to apply but most likely they will deny it ?( If someone doesn't inform POE)

How is it starting in July? What course have you enrolled for? It would be a miracle if your COS to F1 is approved.

It will be very helpful if you give me some insights about my situation. They will learn about my F1 denial ? or they are more likely to deny my case because of not informing in POE ?

They will not let you circumvent the F1 visa issue this way. Why do you think you were denied the F1 visa in spite of getting admission to public universities in Texas? Why are your classes starting in JULY? What course are you enrolling in?

July 11 is the second summer class start date. I can take some courses there .My visa was denied in 214b .

Archived