H4 Visa stamping delayed @ Hyderabad location

kapil_h1b

Hello Group,
My dependents were eligible for dropbox and had submitted their passports for H4 US Visa stamping on 6-June (Tuesday), last week at Hyderabad VAC center. Until today (17-June), there is no status update. I haven't received any email or call from US consulate as well.
I had checked both on ustraveldocs website and CEAC website and the status says 'In processing'. I had sent an email to 'support-india@ustraveldocs.com' and got the same update as the ustraveldocs/CEAC website says.

It is very unusual not to receive any kind of proper update from the US consulate. It's been more than 10 days and I'm worried now and also their tickets are booked for 1-July. Is anyone also experiencing similar problem? Anyone knows what would have been the reason behind the delay? Any idea when would I receive a proper update from them? Sorry guys but all sort of questions running through my mind.

Thanks.

On 6/16/2017 at 4:21 PM, kapil_h1b said:

Hello Group,
My dependents were eligible for dropbox and had submitted their passports for H4 US Visa stamping on 6-June (Tuesday), last week at Hyderabad VAC center. Until today (17-June), there is no status update. I haven't received any email or call from US consulate as well.
I had checked both on ustraveldocs website and CEAC website and the status says 'In processing'. I had sent an email to 'support-india@ustraveldocs.com' and got the same update as the ustraveldocs/CEAC website says.

It is very unusual not to receive any kind of proper update from the US consulate. It's been more than 10 days and I'm worried now and also their tickets are booked for 1-July. Is anyone also experiencing similar problem? Anyone knows what would have been the reason behind the delay? Any idea when would I receive a proper update from them? Sorry guys but all sort of questions running through my mind.

Thanks.

Try to contact the finger printing center.

@shekar11#I tried reaching out to them but no help. They are repeating the same status as CEAC website or USTraveldocs website says.

One update which I have seen for my dependents case is the date on 'Case Last Updated' has changed. Not sure what does it mean. Waiting for a proper update from US Consulate.

Dependent1: 

Case Status - Application Received

Case Created:          07-Jun-2017

Case Last Updated: 20-Jun-2017

Dependent2: 

Case Created:           07-Jun-2017

Case Last Updated: 19-Jun-2017

2 hours ago, kapil_h1b said:

@shekar11#I tried reaching out to them but no help. They are repeating the same status as CEAC website or USTraveldocs website says.

One update which I have seen for my dependents case is the date on 'Case Last Updated' has changed. Not sure what does it mean. Waiting for a proper update from US Consulate.

Dependent1: 

Case Created:          07-Jun-2017

Case Last Updated: 20-Jun-2017

Dependent2: 

Case Last Updated: 19-Jun-2017

That's a very good sign. Get ready for picking up passports. Let the forum know once the passports are issued.

@shekar11#Ok, I wasn't expecting this at all! Administrative Processing!!! Unable to understand why they would need AP for H4 candidates.

Not sure but do you know how long it would take for AP and what all they would be doing (in general) as part of AP? 

Dependent 1:

Case Last Updated:  21-Jun-2017

Dependent 2:

Case Last Updated:  21-Jun-2017

@shekar11#Another status update on my dependent's case. Does 'Issued' means Visa has been stamped? Should be receiving the passport within couple of days? Also, have received the status as 'Hold case/221 G & Refusals/214B' on the same date. So, confusing now. 

Hyderabad Location -
Dependent 1:

Status as per the email sent to support-india@ustravedocs.com : Hold case/221 G & Refusals/214B
Case Created: 07-Jun-2017
Case Last Updated: 22-Jun-2017
Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than 10 working days...

Dependent 2:

Status as per the email sent to support-india@ustravedocs.com : Hold case/221 G & Refusals/214B
Case Created: 07-Jun-2017
Case Last Updated: 22-Jun-2017
Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than 10 working days...

Guys....finally Visa is stamped and passports are collected. :-)

Below is the sequence of the activities -
 6-Jun-2017 - Submitted both of my dependents passport at Hyderabad OFC office since they were eligible for dropbox.
 7-Jun-2017 - Case created date updated for both of my dependents as per CEAC website and status is 'Application Received'
20-Jun-2017 - Case last updated date changed to this date for both of my dependents. Status is 'Application Received'
21-Jun-2017 - Status changed to 'Administrative Processing' for both
22-Jun-2017 - Status changed to 'Issued' for both
23-Jun-2017 - Received the email to collect the passports and passports were collected.

Thanks shekar11# for your valuable input.

On 6/23/2017 at 10:33 PM, kapil_h1b said:

Guys....finally Visa is stamped and passports are collected. :-)

Below is the sequence of the activities -
 6-Jun-2017 - Submitted both of my dependents passport at Hyderabad OFC office since they were eligible for dropbox.
 7-Jun-2017 - Case created date updated for both of my dependents as per CEAC website and status is 'Application Received'
20-Jun-2017 - Case last updated date changed to this date for both of my dependents. Status is 'Application Received'
21-Jun-2017 - Status changed to 'Administrative Processing' for both
22-Jun-2017 - Status changed to 'Issued' for both
23-Jun-2017 - Received the email to collect the passports and passports were collected.

Thanks shekar11# for your valuable input.

Cool Congrats. Enjoy your time.

Archived