HYD Visa Stamping

raj08247

I have opted for Visa Stamping interview in Hyderabad in Aug 2017 , as I am not eligible for drop-box.

I am a full time employee for 'Company A' and have I-140 approved and with the same employer for the last 6 years.

At present , I work in E-V-C model .The client wont be providing a letter/email.

Iam in US from 2007 , its been more than 10 years.This would be the first time H1B visa stamping in India for me . 
I have F1 visa from India in 2007 and H1B visa stamping in Canada 2012 earlier.

Last time when I went to Canada for H1B visa stamping , they asked me for the client letter which I dont have it at that time . 
I got 221g and said , they need to have further review . After continous follow up with the consultae for 3 months , finally they sent an email to my client with few questions
and got visa approved . Not sure , if I will face the same situation earlier for not having client letter. 

The question I have here is, 

Would it impact any H1B visa stamping approval,  after close to 5 years not been to India ?

Do we need to have client letter mandatory for H1B visa stamping?

Please share you experience , if any one had similar situation and got visa approved .

Would it impact any H1B visa stamping approval,  after close to 5 years not been to India ? - No impact. 

Do we need to have client letter mandatory for H1B visa stamping? - If you cannot get client letter start a email conversation with client asking for letter. I am sure you will get a reply saying why they cannot give you letter and submit this email conversation. When I went to visa stamping for Vancouver Canada in 2014 same thing happened. VO asked for client letter, I explained VO that client doesnot provide letters to consultants and showed VO my email conversation and VO accepted it.

2 hours ago, raj08247 said:

Thanks Gopala Krishna for your comments . But last time when they asked me the client letter , i had shown the email from the client  saying they  will not provide letters  . VO was not ok with it and he sent for review . 

It depends on individual VO. If client cannot give you client letter take email conversation regarding that matter. That's the best you can do and hope for best.

Archived