H1B extension approval notice

VKumarP

Hi

I have applied for H1B extension in January 2017 in normal process and my case was approved (Checked in Online) in May last week showing that case was approved and i have received I-797C (Notice of Action) in June 1st week and in that I-797C it is stating that your petition and extension of stay has approved and it is showing that new date also approved up to next year.

Could you please let me know whether i need to take any action on that, and when can i expect the Approval Notice from USCIS.

Could you please help me on the above query, waiting for your response!!!!

Regards,

Kumar

5 hours ago, VKumarP said:

Hi

I have applied for H1B extension in January 2017 in normal process and my case was approved (Checked in Online) in May last week showing that case was approved and i have received I-797C (Notice of Action) in June 1st week and in that I-797C it is stating that your petition and extension of stay has approved and it is showing that new date also approved up to next year.

Could you please let me know whether i need to take any action on that, and when can i expect the Approval Notice from USCIS I797A Letter.

Could you please help me on the above query, waiting for your response!!!!

Regards,

Kumar

Archived