Lost passport on F-1 visa

VijAysss

I lost my passports fewdays back, but iam in process of  getting new one, done all procedures, but I have few doubts, I lost two passports expired and new one ( which dont have any stamings or visas or i-94records on it), but Old passport had expired student visa , stamping of travel and my last i-94" unfortunately i have all the copies, but when I get new passport . i know if i want visa again ineed to go to india,but is it necessary to get visa? Since i am in student status.. have valid i 20?.do I need have i-94 if yes how to get it..can you please help

On 6/3/2017 at 9:55 PM, VijAysss said:

I lost my passports fewdays back, but iam in process of  getting new one, done all procedures, but I have few doubts, I lost two passports expired and new one ( which dont have any stamings or visas or i-94records on it), but Old passport had expired student visa , stamping of travel and my last i-94" unfortunately i have all the copies, but when I get new passport . i know if i want visa again ineed to go to india,but is it necessary to get visa? Since i am in student status.. have valid i 20?.do I need have i-94 if yes how to get it..can you please help

You will definitely need a visa to come back. You need to get it stamped on the new passport.

Archived