I 485 Online Status not updated.

Hi,

Our priority date is June, 2008. We have filed our I-140 & I-485(concurrent) in November 2015. In the march of this year we received RFE to submit latest medicals along with status maintenance and Supplement J.  Our Attorney has submitted all the documents on time for both me and my spouse. 

After a week, we have received Supplement J receipt notice and my Spouse's online status updated ( RFE response received). It has been more than a month now and my online status still showing Request for Evidence sent. I am the primary for this application.

We have created SR to know if USCIS received all the documents. We are not getting any response. One of SRs was closed saying documents not received. 

My Attorney called USCIS today and spoke to Senior Office and looks like he has confirmed that documents are received for unknown reason online status is not updated.

We have a proof of FedEx delivery receipt which shows signed by xxxxx.

We are in a state of panic and confusion as our priority date window has started from today. Our Attorney is totally again the idea of re-sending the documents again.

Could you please suggest if there are any other avenues thorough which we can confirm if our documents are received by USCIS.

Early response would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Archived