Second time stamping with DUI - already got stamping done with DUI - expect another 221g ?

Qques

I got my stamping done last year with a previous DUI. I recently got my h1b renewed and am planning to go for stamping again to Tijuana, Mexico.

Should I expect another 221g this time as well ? Has anyone got their second stamping done after they got the visa stamping done the first time with DUI.

Please Advise.

Thanks.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:22 PM, Qques said:

I got my stamping done last year with a previous DUI. I recently got my h1b renewed and am planning to go for stamping again to Tijuana, Mexico.

Should I expect another 221g this time as well ? Has anyone got their second stamping done after they got the visa stamping done the first time with DUI.

Please Advise.

Thanks.

On 5/28/2017 at 7:22 PM, Qques said:

Please Advise.

Thanks.

Off topic :  I am planning to go to Tijuana June 26/27.  Let me know if if interested to join.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2017 at 7:22 PM, Qques said:

Please Advise.

Thanks.

Hi Qques,

I'm also in same situation but last time I went to Jamaica, didn't get 221 G but this time planning to to Nogales. Please let me know where you went last time and have you gone for stamping already in Tijuana?

Archived