GC process

Hi All,

I'm on H1-B as a full time employee working for India company and my employer is not started my GC process. I'm completing my 6 Years on Dec 28th 2018. My Manager is saying that he is trying to process my GC but I’m not sure it will happen.

One of friend recently registered one company and he is asking to join his consultancy as a future employment. I will be the first person to join his company.

My questions is it will be any problem if i process my GC as future employment with new consultancy?

Thank you.

20 hours ago, Rajender025 said:

Hi All,

I'm on H1-B as a full time employee working for India company and my employer is not started my GC process. I'm completing my 6 Years on Dec 28th 2018. My Manager is saying that he is trying to process my GC but I’m not sure it will happen.

One of friend recently registered one company and he is asking to join his consultancy as a future employment. I will be the first person to join his company.

My questions is it will be any problem if i process my GC as future employment with new consultancy?

Thank you.

It is not necessary for an employee to work currently for a company who is sponsoring his GC for future employment, but approvals depends on lots of factors..

Archived