Question about ten printing

rgrey

Hi, 

I am an Indian citizen and had my first visa stamping appointment in August 2013 in Mumbai. 2 days before the visa interview I had my OFC appointment, and I am unable to remember if I had all my ten finger-prints taken. I am at a point where I am filling my DS-160 and I have to answer the question "Have you been ten-printed?". 

So I though I would come here and ask if there is a way to find out, or what are the chances that I had all the ten fingerprints taken?

Thanks for the help!

On 5/20/2017 at 3:32 AM, rgrey said:

Hi, 

I am an Indian citizen and had my first visa stamping appointment in August 2013 in Mumbai. 2 days before the visa interview I had my OFC appointment, and I am unable to remember if I had all my ten finger-prints taken. I am at a point where I am filling my DS-160 and I have to answer the question "Have you been ten-printed?". 

So I though I would come here and ask if there is a way to find out, or what are the chances that I had all the ten fingerprints taken?

Thanks for the help!

It will be Yes if you had finger printing previously.

Thanks. I distinctly remember doing the finger printing 3 years back, I was only unsure about if it was all 10 fingers or not. So I answered "Yes" to the question, though seems like irrespective of my answer I have to take the ASC appointment at the US Embassy in Tijuana. So seems like I will be doing the fingerprinting again. Thanks for the help!

Archived