H1B Amendment RFE and Transferring H1b to new employer

mkasarap

Dear All, 

I have changed my project in Jan 2017 so applied the H1B Amendment, but I have got the RFE asking for explanation of Right to control. I have time until July 15th,2017 to respond to the query i have all the documents ready. In the mean time i have got the Full time opportunity with other company , they filed H1B transfer in regular process since premium closed , got my receipt number last week. So they were asking me to join with the receipt number. Couple of questions here. 

1. Shall I join with new client with the receipt number ? If I join what are the risks associated with it ? 

2. If I am leaving out of country without approval will I be able to come back with the support of new employer ? 

3. Should i have to respond to the RFE on my current H1B amendment ?  If I respond to RFE and join the new company with Receipt number is a good choice or not ? 

Please provide your suggestions. Let me know if you have any questions.

On 5/19/2017 at 10:42 PM, mkasarap said:

Dear All, 

I have changed my project in Jan 2017 so applied the H1B Amendment, but I have got the RFE asking for explanation of Right to control. I have time until July 15th,2017 to respond to the query i have all the documents ready. In the mean time i have got the Full time opportunity with other company , they filed H1B transfer in regular process since premium closed , got my receipt number last week. So they were asking me to join with the receipt number. Couple of questions here. 

1. Do I have to respond to the RFE for my current H1B amendment ? 
  2. In case if my employer responds to the RFE in 2 weeks and then after joining the new company with Receipt number is a good choice or not ? 
  3. If I don't respond to RFE and join new company are there any problems with it?
  4. What are the risks associated if i join with new client on receipt number ?
  5. If I have to leave the country for personal reasons before petetion approval, am I able to come back with the support of new employer ? 

Please provide your suggestions. Let me know if you have any questions.

Archived