H1b extension Normal + Premium

Hi Friends,

I have applied my H1b extension on Nov 8th 2016 (Nebreska center ) under normal processing . My Current petition expired in Dec 8th 2016. We waited till march 2017 and upgraded to premium processing on March 24th/25th 2017. I am still waiting for the status change.

Question 1 : My attorney raised a SR a week ago and still waiting for the response on the same.

Question 2: Can I change my employer now ? Any risks?

Question3 :  I called to USCIS hot line no and they denied giving me the information and they told me that they are currently processing Jun/July 2016 applications.  They advised me to ask my attorney to call the USCIS for the status.

Any one have the same issues ? Please advise.

Regards

Syam

Today when I checked my status I got this message.

"

Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction

On May 16, 2017, your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number LIN1702851233, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by June 15, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

"

What does this mean ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

FYI.. Hello All, I wanted to inform that my H1B Extension (regular procession) has been approved by Nebraska Center.

Apply Date: 5/17/2017

Approve date: 7/27/2017

Regular Processing.

Online Case status isn't updated. Still shows file received status.

Same employer as the first application.

H4 also approved on same day.

Archived