Experience Letters for initiating GC Processing

shrek2017

Hi All,

I am in my 4th year of H1B and about to start my GC processing under EB2.  I have provided my attorney with 10+ years worth of experience letters but they still came back asking for detailed letters which gives information about my daily roles and responsibilities. I have the detailed experience letters for only last 5+ years. Is this sufficient ? Do we need detailed experience letters for 10+ years for GC processing ?

I am not sure if I will be able to get the detailed letters from my previous employers, so any information on this will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 3:46 AM, shrek2017 said:

Hi All,

I am in my 4th year of H1B and about to start my GC processing under EB2.  I have provided my attorney with 10+ years worth of experience letters but they still came back asking for detailed letters which gives information about my daily roles and responsibilities. I have the detailed experience letters for only last 5+ years. Is this sufficient ? Do we need detailed experience letters for 10+ years for GC processing ?

I am not sure if I will be able to get the detailed letters from my previous employers, so any information on this will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Even an one page letter showing years worked, roles, responsibilities and skill sets is suffice.

Archived