Sevis number

Chaitu1

Hi
I have been previously issued a visa on my old sevis number and have completed 2 semesters of study and went on a vacation to India but unfortunately during that period I met with an accident and could not attend my fall semester and my vacation got extended for more than 5 months so I got a new i20 issued from my school with a different sevis number and I reentered USA with my new visa but now I find that my old sevis number is active and the number printed on my visa is different from my active running sevis number could you please suggest me if it would be a problem in future.
Thanks 

On 5/13/2017 at 1:40 PM, Chaitu1 said:

Hi
I have been previously issued a visa on my old sevis number and have completed 2 semesters of study and went on a vacation to India but unfortunately during that period I met with an accident and could not attend my fall semester and my vacation got extended for more than 5 months so I got a new i20 issued from my school with a different sevis number and I reentered USA with my new visa but now I find that my old sevis number is active and the number printed on my visa is different from my active running sevis number could you please suggest me if it would be a problem in future.
Thanks 

No issues. You are good.

Archived