Multiple H1Bs(3) got picked

Hi , 

Currently I am working with Company A and I got offers from Company B and Company C. 

All the 3 companies filed H1 for me and all three got picked. 

What will be the possible outcomes and what action I have to take from my end.

Please suggest.

8 hours ago, RR10 said:

Hi , 

Currently I am working with Company A and I got offers from Company B and Company C. 

All the 3 companies filed H1 for me and all three got picked. 

What will be the possible outcomes and what action I have to take from my end.

Please suggest.

nothing, you dont have to do anything. Ready to join one of the company in October.

But if USCIS finds out VISA abuse, then multiple applications end up in RFE.

Chances of being picked in lottery is same when you have applied through one employer OR 10 employers.  If you're selected, all 10 applications will be considered for processing.  You will select one employer at end, while wasting money and time for remaining 9.

On 5/12/2017 at 9:23 AM, ajaysharma said:

While you don't have to do anything, I do question the ethics of people that accept multiple offers and also waste multiple petitions that could go to a more deserving person.

Hi Ajay, 

During 2017 H1b cap, though I have multiple offers I stick with one employer because of the ethics. I do have 7 years of real time IT Experience and in lottery I am considered equal to people who just came from college. Where my experienced is counted in lottery?

I saw multiple people with 1 year of exp who got h1b. In this case who is considered as deserved person? 

Without knowing the other person's, situation you cant comment on the ethics.

Anyway. Thanks for the reply.

On 5/11/2017 at 7:25 PM, rohang said:

nothing, you dont have to do anything. Ready to join one of the company in October.

But if USCIS finds out VISA abuse, then multiple applications end up in RFE.

Thanks.

All applications are genuine and there is no abuse.

On 5/11/2017 at 2:26 PM, Nrj said:

i don't want to use abusive language here but Mr., you are wasting two applications!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Here nothing was done wrong to abuse. 

11 hours ago, RR10 said:

Hi Ajay, 

During 2017 H1b cap, though I have multiple offers I stick with one employer because of the ethics. I do have 7 years of real time IT Experience and in lottery I am considered equal to people who just came from college. Where my experienced is counted in lottery?

I saw multiple people with 1 year of exp who got h1b. In this case who is considered as deserved person? 

Without knowing the other person's, situation you cant comment on the ethics.

Anyway. Thanks for the reply.

These are the rules set by US government. They have established separate quota for STEM students who graduates from accredited universities from USA. Why should this bother you so much?

Archived