CIhere

H1B Receipt Timelines for Regular Processing (Post April 3rd)

12 posts in this topic

Anyone who sent an application after April 3rd obtain the receipt notice? What's the average time to obtain the receipt notice under regular processing at this time of the year (when volumes are high)?

Mine was filed on April 20, and I don't have the receipt yet. What was your filing date?

Which service center are you guys talking about? My extension was filed on April 26 to California service center  and i received receipt notice on May 05.

@smim Oh that was quick! I think mine was at California service center too, surprised I did not receive it so far.

@gautham_87 Not yet. I'm waiting to confirm my start date as well, which is May 22nd. Might have to move it depending on how much delay there is in getting the receipt. 

I don't have mine yet. I think @gautham_87 got his today. 

My h1 amendment was filed in regular processing on 26th Apr in Vermont service center. still i did not get the receipt.Anyone applied during that period in regular processing got the receipt? What is the average time for regular processing? 

On 5/6/2017 at 0:10 AM, p3appl said:

Mine was filed on April 20, and I don't have the receipt yet. What was your filing date?

Did u received the receipt?