Is my SEVIS can be transferred OUT from Old Univ to New Univ though my H1B got selected?

Chetan Chowdary

Hello,
My H1B got picked up this year lottery and my OPT will expire by May 8th, 2017. As I can not get STEM OPT and it was rejected on April 20th,2017. My SEVIS got complete status though I have still VALID OPT period and then 60 days Grace period. Is it possible to make it ACTIVE again?

Also,Now I would like to know that, is my SEVIS can be transfer OUT from ACICS accreditation lost Univ to other university though my H1B selected? If yes, Does the cap gap effect from OLD Univ? and any challenges for my H1B approvals?
1 hour ago, Chetan Chowdary said:
Hello,
My H1B got picked up this year lottery and my OPT will expire by May 8th, 2017. As I can not get STEM OPT and it was rejected on April 20th,2017. My SEVIS got complete status though I have still VALID OPT period and then 60 days Grace period. Is it possible to make it ACTIVE again?

Also,Now I would like to know that, is my SEVIS can be transfer OUT from ACICS accreditation lost Univ to other university though my H1B selected? If yes, Does the cap gap effect from OLD Univ? and any challenges for my H1B approvals?

You can as your DSO. They will be able to give right information.

Archived