H1 Extension , H4 and H4-EAD

Conten

Hi ,

I applied for h1 , H4 extension and H4- EAD all in Premium processing. My h1 is approved for another 3 years but Extension Of Say is denied as I traveled on the day the extension was applied . My wife's Extension and EAD are still pending approval. 

1.Can I apply for EOS without travelling to India ?

2. will this impact my wife's application as that is still pending ? or will they extend her as I got my h1 approval 

On 4/27/2017 at 3:23 PM, Conten said:

Hi ,

I applied for h1 , H4 extension and H4- EAD all in Premium processing. My h1 is approved for another 3 years but Extension Of Say is denied as I traveled on the day the extension was applied . My wife's Extension and EAD are still pending approval. 

1.Can I apply for EOS without travelling to India ?

2. will this impact my wife's application as that is still pending ? or will they extend her as I got my h1 approval 

1. Yes.

2. No.

On 5/1/2017 at 3:30 PM, shekar11# said:

1. Yes.

2. No.

I went to India and came back. My I 94 is now extended for next 3 years and My wifes H4 and EAD are still pending in status . when they process my wife's case , will they consider my current status or will they reject her EOS as mine was denied initially (all the applications were applied at the same time in PP but they did not process H4 yet and in the mean time I went to India and came back so I can get my EOS updated) .Any inputs are appreciated. 

On 5/5/2017 at 2:24 PM, Conten said:

I went to India and came back. My I 94 is now extended for next 3 years and My wifes H4 and EAD are still pending in status . when they process my wife's case , will they consider my current status or will they reject her EOS as mine was denied initially (all the applications were applied at the same time in PP but they did not process H4 yet and in the mean time I went to India and came back so I can get my EOS updated) .Any inputs are appreciated. 

They will consider your current status. If they need any information they will issue an RFE for additional docs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2017 at 3:05 PM, Conten said:

Appreciate your response . I will keep you posted .

I have received a denial on H4 EOS but the EAD case status has not changed .I am assuming , they will deny that too . I have the I 94 till end of June 2017 .Is going out of country and getting stamped a better option or apply for extension and EAD again without going out of the country ?

Archived