Notice of Intend to Revoke on my old H1

India9999

I  got my H1B approved last year. I was with Employer A from Oct 1st 2016 to Dec18th 2016.

Employer B applied for a H1B transfer, And I started working with them from Dec19th 2016. My transfer got approved on Dec 30th 2016. And I am still on a project with Employer B.

Last week I got a status update saying “Intent to Revoke Notice Was Sent” from USCIS for my 1st approved application by Employer A.

I see the below message when I track with old H1B application number

On April 12, 2017, we mailed you a notice explaining our intent to revoke our earlier approval of your case, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX. The notice explains what we will do. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials.

But I am no longer working with Employer A from Dec 18th 2016. And my current transfer also got approved with Employer B.

I still have a doubt, Is there anything I need to worry about the old H1b? And will there be any issue when I go for H1B visa stamping with Employer B?

Thanks in Advance

2 hours ago, India9999 said:

I  got my H1B approved last year. I was with Employer A from Oct 1st 2016 to Dec18th 2016.

Employer B applied for a H1B transfer, And I started working with them from Dec19th 2016. My transfer got approved on Dec 30th 2016. And I am still on a project with Employer B.

Last week I got a status update saying “Intent to Revoke Notice Was Sent” from USCIS for my 1st approved application by Employer A.

I see the below message when I track with old H1B application number

On April 12, 2017, we mailed you a notice explaining our intent to revoke our earlier approval of your case, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX. The notice explains what we will do. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials.

But I am no longer working with Employer A from Dec 18th 2016. And my current transfer also got approved with Employer B.

I still have a doubt, Is there anything I need to worry about the old H1b? And will there be any issue when I go for H1B visa stamping with Employer B?

Thanks in Advance

Contact your attorney to be 100% sure.

Archived