VISA going to be expired in next month (May12th)

Bringways

Hi I have valid VISA (2014 June to May12 2017) with stamping and I never travelled to USA on my H1 VISA. Now my current employer not responding and I have approached to new employer and he applied my VISA transfer on 24th March last month but there is no update because or current immigration situations.

So now my new employer saying me to travel immediately on my current VISA which is valid till next month (12th May). Once I reach there he saying he will call back the Premium process and apply in normal so in that case it will generate receipt in 15 days max. In general after SSN 30 days validity will be thereto get transfer or at least receipt number should have H1 candidate otherwise need to leave the country. So we have 40 days lead time is there in that either existing applied PP receipt number can generate or new one can get.. he is asking me to take that chance.

But my question is if at the port of entry they ask client letter I don't have valid one and my current employer won't respond to me in phone. Next they may ask why you are travelling to USA  while your VISA going to expire in a days. 

New employer saying no one will ask client letter at POA and you have valid H1 VISA and dates are there no will stop you either its weeks or days going to expire take a chance for 60K ticket.

So, please advise. Thanks.

Your new employer is clearly an unethical **** who will jeopardize your future.

What he is suggesting is illegal. Don't do what he suggests. Even if you somehow decide to ignore the advice and manage to come in, you will never have the peace of mind with employers like that, and by doing it, you too will be party to this unethical behavior.

17 hours ago, ajaysharma said:

Your new employer is clearly an unethical **** who will jeopardize your future.

What he is suggesting is illegal. Don't do what he suggests. Even if you somehow decide to ignore the advice and manage to come in, you will never have the peace of mind with employers like that, and by doing it, you too will be party to this unethical behavior.

Thanks for your thought, I simply rejected his advice to travel on my current VISA and told to wait for the Premium process receipt/status on based on status will go for stamping once again if it after May12.  

But he is saying current applied Premium process request they may convert in to normal process and it will take months or they may simply ignore. I just told I am ready to bare that situation to wait and I am not in hurry right now.

But Is that really can happen...? what he is saying..?

Archived