Please help! B1 revisit.. Urgent!

Sund1

Hello 

I recently traveled to US on B1 through my company for 5 weeks for trainings and business meets. The stamping on my passport is valid till August end. 

My questions are:

1. Can I re-enter US for the same reason without any invite letter this time? Also, I intend to visit my relatives and close friends during my stay there this time, is it possible? 

2. And will they stamp a new date on my passport from the date of re-entry to US for another 180 days? Or will the stamping date be same and remain as August last week as it is now?

3. Should I have a return ticket as well? If yes! which month should I book the return ticket to? 180 days from my date of re-entry? or Aug last week which is currently the date on my stamping?

Please let me know if you there is any info required from my end. 

Thanks! 

15 hours ago, Sund1 said:

Hello 

I recently traveled to US on B1 through my company for 5 weeks for trainings and business meets. The stamping on my passport is valid till August end. 

My questions are:

1. Can I re-enter US for the same reason without any invite letter this time? Also, I intend to visit my relatives and close friends during my stay there this time, is it possible? 

2. And will they stamp a new date on my passport from the date of re-entry to US for another 180 days? Or will the stamping date be same and remain as August last week as it is now?

3. Should I have a return ticket as well? If yes! which month should I book the return ticket to? 180 days from my date of re-entry? or Aug last week which is currently the date on my stamping?

Please let me know if you there is any info required from my end. 

Thanks! 

Sorry for the confusion,

1. Can I use the same invite letter again to travel to US? 

10 hours ago, JoeF said:

The visa is usually B1/B2, so it is for tourism as well. You always need to have a return ticket.

Thanks for the reply JoeF,

And should I book my return ticket 180days from my re-entry that is my re-entry in the month of May? Or a date for which my current B1 stamping is valid that is till 3rd week of August? 

On 4/24/2017 at 1:13 AM, JoeF said:

Your ticket should be based on your travel plans. Can you take off from your job for 180 days? Pretty much nobody can.

Yeah thanks.. And 

Can I use the same invite letter again to travel to US?  As my invite letter mentions multiple visits. 

Archived