H4 stamping required if the H1b holder changed employer?

George B

Hello,

I have my h1b visa stamped from employer A and my daughter has her H4 visa stamped from same employer A. Her H4 stamping is valid until 2020.

I shifted my employer to employer B a few months back. Now my daughter is planning to travel to India. Below are my questions

1: My daughter has a valid stamping until until 2020 from my previous employer. She still need to go for a visa stamping as I changed my employer?

2: My daughter will be travelling with her mother(She is also an h1b visa holder), will there be any issues as the primary H1b holder not accompanying her  in travel ?

3: will there be any risk on travelling considering the current immigration restrictions?

Thank You for you support

4 hours ago, George B said:

Hello,

I have my h1b visa stamped from employer A and my daughter has her H4 visa stamped from same employer A. Her H4 stamping is valid until 2020.

I shifted my employer to employer B a few months back. Now my daughter is planning to travel to India. Below are my questions

1: My daughter has a valid stamping until until 2020 from my previous employer. She still need to go for a visa stamping as I changed my employer?

2: My daughter will be travelling with her mother(She is also an h1b visa holder), will there be any issues as the primary H1b holder not accompanying her  in travel ?

3: will there be any risk on travelling considering the current immigration restrictions?

Thank You for you support

1. Not needed.

2. No issues.

3. No risk.

Archived