H1 Extn Using PP - Receive Date 3/30 Notice Date 4/17

myccnt1

Hi Guys,

Finally, I got the receipt yesterday for my H1 Ext. USCIS had received my document on 3/30(well before 4/3 deadline). However, the notice data in the receipt is 4/17. 

The receipt Notice Type says Premium Processing Receipt Notice and it has given Nerraska Premium Processing details.

Now, I am confused, weather they are going to process it as PP or Regular. Any body in the same boat? Or had same situation and like to shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello, 

i am in similar situation, My application was sent to USCIS on Mar 29th under premium processing, i got a response yesterday and the information on the status site is misleading, " On April 20, 2017, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, " , i was confused and checked with my attorney if my application will be processed under Premium processing, she said the date reflects the date when notice was sent not when the application was received.

Hope this helps

27 minutes ago, BACHI1985 said:

Hello, 

i am in similar situation, My application was sent to USCIS on Mar 29th under premium processing, i got a response yesterday and the information on the status site is misleading, " On April 20, 2017, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, " , i was confused and checked with my attorney if my application will be processed under Premium processing, she said the date reflects the date when notice was sent not when the application was received.

Hope this helps

Thanks. If you don't mind. Post this thread once you get approval I will also do the same.'

Thanks!!!

If they cashed your PP service check. you should be fine.

3 hours ago, myccnt1 said:

Hi Guys,

Finally, I got the receipt yesterday for my H1 Ext. USCIS had received my document on 3/30(well before 4/3 deadline). However, the notice data in the receipt is 4/17. 

The receipt Notice Type says Premium Processing Receipt Notice and it has given Nerraska Premium Processing details.

Now, I am confused, weather they are going to process it as PP or Regular. Any body in the same boat? Or had same situation and like to shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance!!!

If USCIS cashed your PP service check. you should be fine with PP

1 hour ago, ilovehome said:

If they cashed your PP service check. you should be fine.

If USCIS cashed your PP service check. you should be fine with PP

I am in the same boat. My attorney confirmed yesterday that the service center is refunding the premium processing fee. Due to workload,but they will try to adjudicate the case faster than regular.

Hi Guys, 

My employer's lawyer applied for my H1B Ext (PP) and he has the confirmation of my application being received by USCIS on March 31st and I haven't received a receipt notice yet, neither USCIS has cashed in the PP check.

Is there anybody else whose application was delivered to Nebraska Processing Center on March 31st and has received the receipt notice?

Thanks in Advance!

On 4/22/2017 at 2:27 PM, vic_t said:

Hi Guys, 

My employer's lawyer applied for my H1B Ext (PP) and he has the confirmation of my application being received by USCIS on March 31st and I haven't received a receipt notice yet, neither USCIS has cashed in the PP check.

Is there anybody else whose application was delivered to Nebraska Processing Center on March 31st and has received the receipt notice?

Thanks in Advance!

I am in same situation, please update here when you here anything. Thanks

1 hour ago, Nikki2017 said:

Hi 

I applied my h1 ext on march 31 and received my Receipt Num today and  it says:

On April 19, 2017, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, at our Nebraska Service Center location.   

PP amount is debited it seems.

Cong!!  Would you please let us know when the check was cashed for I129 petition ?

I received the email receipt notice for the

On 4/22/2017 at 4:27 PM, vic_t said:

Hi Guys, 

Thanks in Advance!

Update - 

I received the receipt notice for my H1-B Extension today, and after tracking the receipt number it says "On April 21, 2017, we received your request for premium-processing of your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker"

PP check is not cashed in yet, but the checks for H-4 applications (EXT & EAD) of my wife were cashed in today.

2 hours ago, Arun123 said:

Finally.. Received the receipt  number today April 25th. and it's going to be processed in Premium. NSC

Good luck to you all..!

Congratulations!  I am still waiting for the update :(  .  I hope i can reply to this thread with Good news tomorrow.   

On 4/26/2017 at 3:49 AM, ilovehome said:

Congratulations!  I am still waiting for the update :(  .  I hope i can reply to this thread with Good news tomorrow.   

Hi,

Mee too.I am still waiting for the receipt.Any news from you.

Thanks!!

My application submitted on March 29 , H1B extension & H4 Extension, receipt no generated on April 20 , and i see the status as "My case approved" today on May 03 , 

Best of luck to all the guys who are waiting, i know the pain , hope my status update give some relief 

According to my lawyer, USCIS was unable to process my H1-B Extension in 15 day PP. As a result, the agency has returned back my PP check. But USCIS said, that they will work with my case swiftly within the next couple of weeks. 

I'll keep everyone updated as soon as it gets approved.

Archived