immihelp17

New H1B transfer while another one is pending

1 post in this topic

Scenario:

I work for company A as an H1B (I-140 approved but priority date is not current). I have an offer from company B who have filed for H1B transfer already and they expect me to join in couple of months. 2 weeks after H1B transfer was filed, I got another offer from company C. I really want to accept this offer from company C, but since I am not sure how the H1B transfer will work out I have not and need advice.  To summarize: Company A has not revoked H1B yet (I am working for A at the moment), company B has filed H1B transfer under normal processing and now if I accept the offer from Company C, Company C  will also have to transfer H1B to them.

Questions:

Can this company C H1B transfer be filed while another one from B is pending? Is there any dependency?

Can I safely accept Company C's offer or should I be aware of any potential issues?

Edited by immihelp17
Clarity

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now