H1B premium processing

mansuneet

applied H1B extension through premium process in Feb 2017, received Receipt notice as well.

RFE was raised in March 2017, responded back to USCIS by April 1st week and currently the USCIS website is updated with that information. Its been a week since then

Will there be any impact of not accepting premium processing requests after April 3rd?

Any idea of when the decision be released by USCIS?

If they received your RFE before April 3rd and if it reflects same receiving before April 3rd, then they might process under premium processing. 

But if they received response on or after April 3rd, they will not be processing under premium processing per below USCIS update. But luck can be on your side, you can expect answer early. Good luck.

We will continue to premium process Form I-129 H-1B petitions if the petitioner properly filed an associated Form I-907 before April 3, 2017. Therefore, we will refund the premium processing fee if:

1. The petitioner filed the Form I-907 for an H-1B petition before April 3, 2017, and
  2. We did not take adjudicative action on the case within the 15-calendar-day processing period.

This temporary suspension of premium processing does not apply to other eligible nonimmigrant classifications filed on Form I-129.

Archived