H4 EAD in process, H1 changing jobs

JAK

Hi,

My wife's H4 EAD application is in process with the H4 she got with my H1B on my current employer. 

I got a job at a new company. My H1B application was picked in premium and was approved. 

I have put my papers with my current employer and moving to a new employer. My employer will submit H1B revocation asap. 

What will happen to my wife's H4 EAD process? Her documentation that she applied for H4 EAD doesn't have any information about the new job. I am worried they might reject the application and that will be a blackmark on her application. Please advise.

On 4/20/2017 at 9:47 AM, JAK said:

Hi,

My wife's H4 EAD application is in process with the H4 she got with my H1B on my current employer. 

I got a job at a new company. My H1B application was picked in premium and was approved. 

I have put my papers with my current employer and moving to a new employer. My employer will submit H1B revocation asap. 

What will happen to my wife's H4 EAD process? Her documentation that she applied for H4 EAD doesn't have any information about the new job. I am worried they might reject the application and that will be a blackmark on her application. Please advise.

No issues. You might get an RFE to send the new petition copy.

Archived