H1 Stamping is client letter required

Akkipankh

Am employed in US as a full time with reputed company. Got my I 140 approved also H1 extension approved till 2020 recently. Last visa expired on 05 /31/2016. I m planning to visit India for vacation in Sep 2017. Will have to go for stamping will client letter be asked? Client i work for does not provide one however my petition document has a letter from the client stating the partnership they have with my company foe us to work at their offices would that suffice? What else i could be asked? Plz help

10 hours ago, Akkipankh said:

Am employed in US as a full time with reputed company. Got my I 140 approved also H1 extension approved till 2020 recently. Last visa expired on 05 /31/2016. I m planning to visit India for vacation in Sep 2017. Will have to go for stamping will client letter be asked? Client i work for does not provide one however my petition document has a letter from the client stating the partnership they have with my company foe us to work at their offices would that suffice? What else i could be asked? Plz help

That doc should be enough.

Archived