WIll H1 Transfer be effected if current employer does not pay as per LCA PW and is reported to DOL

shetty1891

HI,

My Current employer did not pay me as per H1 LCA PW for past couple of years, even though i was working full time at client location...

I was stuck with him for past couple of years because my GC was in process and had to wait to get I140 approval...

I have found another job and new employer has applied for H1b transfer in regular process (since PP is suspended)... In my case if i report to DOL or USCIS via WH-4 will my h1b transfer petition be effected... Or Should i wait to get H1b approval with new employer before reporting (which might take 9 months with regular processing)

Thanks for your time in advance

I agree you waited for too long and you might get RFE

Unless you are in 6th year of H1B don't worry about i140 just move on to new company, lot of people do the same mistake and they stuck at same shady consulting companies just because they start GC early and that's their way to take advantage of people. first get good job and good employer and then think about GC anyway's it's a long queue for GC

Archived