H1B got revoked on 4/17/2017

Ramya12

I completed my masters in texas  and I got my H1B approved on OCT 2015  till Oct 2018 with from employer with a client in TEXAS, I started working with my current client from same employer in arizona for past 9 months, where my employer didn't file LCA or Amendment for the current project.

USCIS did a site visit and found out i was not working  and they revoked my H1.

Qns-

Am i out-of status now ? What are my best options

Will the 60-day grace period work for ppl whose h1b got revoked by USCIS itself 

If so can i apply for COS to f1 ?

Kindly guide me here

60 days grace period not applicable when USCIS revoke your visa so please consult murthy firm ASAP, any reason why your employer didnt to LCA and H1 amendment when you changed your employer and state? thats a big mistake from both your side as well as your employer side, you should've know that in advance, any time change of job or client and place should ask about LCA to your employer.

On 4/18/2017 at 0:51 PM, Ramya12 said:

I completed my masters in texas  and I got my H1B approved on OCT 2015  till Oct 2018 with from employer with a client in TEXAS, I started working with my current client from same employer in arizona for past 9 months, where my employer didn't file LCA or Amendment for the current project.

USCIS did a site visit and found out i was not working  and they revoked my H1.

Qns-

Am i out-of status now ? What are my best options

Will the 60-day grace period work for ppl whose h1b got revoked by USCIS itself 

If so can i apply for COS to f1 ?

Kindly guide me here

You are out of status. 60 day grace period will not work because USCIS revoked your H-1. Applying for F-1 also will not help you. Contact an immigration attorney ASAP.

Archived