H4 EAD

Abhishek16

Hi, 

I had sent my wife' EAD application on Monday, 4/10/2017 and the package reached on Tuesday Morning itself. Its been one week now, and the check that I had sent has not been cashed yet. How long does it take the USCIS to start the process. I am assuming until the check is deposited, the case wouldn't start. 

Thank you, 

Abhishek

4 hours ago, Abhishek16 said:

Hi, 

I had sent my wife' EAD application on Monday, 4/10/2017 and the package reached on Tuesday Morning itself. Its been one week now, and the check that I had sent has not been cashed yet. How long does it take the USCIS to start the process. I am assuming until the check is deposited, the case wouldn't start. 

Thank you, 

Abhishek

Give it one or two weeks and then see. USCIS has a lot of workload this month. H-4 is least priority.

Hi, 

i got my wife's application back because one of the forms was outdated. i had attached the form G1145 which expired in 2016. I used the link on USCIS website and the form they have there is outdated. I ll resend the application again and will not put the form

my question is: i had attached the check in the name of U.S. Department of homeland security. they have stamped on my check with U.S. Department of homeland security Citizens immigration services. WHAT IS THE NAME ON CHECK WE SHOULD PUT FOR THIS?

On 4/22/2017 at 0:29 PM, Abhishek16 said:

Hi, 

i got my wife's application back because one of the forms was outdated. i had attached the form G1145 which expired in 2016. I used the link on USCIS website and the form they have there is outdated. I ll resend the application again and will not put the form

my question is: i had attached the check in the name of U.S. Department of homeland security. they have stamped on my check with U.S. Department of homeland security Citizens immigration services. WHAT IS THE NAME ON CHECK WE SHOULD PUT FOR THIS?

U.S. Department of Homeland Security is the right name.

Archived