H1B CAP exemption

Muthukumark

Hi,

This is Muthukumar from Chennai.

I got H1B sponsor from Employer A in USA and VISA got stamped and its valid till September 2018 . But unfortunately they cannot give confirmation on my start date.

My current working company Employer was interested in my H1B and transfered my H1B under cap exemption and VISA also got stamped again with Validity till December 2017. But the expected project was not yet started. May be that project got dropped of.

By this Time Employer A is asking me start immediately to USA as they have projects now. Note I have both my VISAS stamped in my passport.

My Question is whether I can travel with Employer A VISA which was stamped first?

Thanks,

Muthukumar

10 minutes ago, Muthukumark said:

Hi,

This is Muthukumar from Chennai.

I got H1B sponsor from Employer A in USA and VISA got stamped and its valid till September 2018 . But unfortunately they cannot give confirmation on my start date.

My current working company Employer was interested in my H1B and transfered my H1B under cap exemption and VISA also got stamped again with Validity till December 2017. But the expected project was not yet started. May be that project got dropped of.

By this Time Employer A is asking me start immediately to USA as they have projects now. Note I have both my VISAS stamped in my passport.

My Question is whether I can travel with Employer A VISA which was stamped first?

Thanks,

Muthukumar

You need to transfer your H1 back to employer A.

Archived