H-4 VISA INTERVIEW

sri1211

Hello Murthy Forms,

My wife need to attend H-4 visa Interview In Hyderabad.

I'm on H1-visa. I recently joined a new project In Texas and we need to apply for amendment for the new project, since there is no premium it takes long time to get approval and i would like to send my wife to visa Interview this month.

I applied regular amendment In my previous project and that amendment was under process and mean while  I got a new project In Texas and moved to Texas to the new project. So I do not have the amendment of my present project or the before project .

(I filed for amendment but was under process)

All I have  amendment in my hand is my last but before  project from Virginia.

So can I send my wife to Visa this Month or what is the best way to approach for the Visa Interview.

Please E-mail me If my e-mail Is not clear.

Thanks a lot 

18 hours ago, sri1211 said:

Hello Murthy Forms,

My wife need to attend H-4 visa Interview In Hyderabad.

I'm on H1-visa. I recently joined a new project In Texas and we need to apply for amendment for the new project, since there is no premium it takes long time to get approval and i would like to send my wife to visa Interview this month.

I applied regular amendment In my previous project and that amendment was under process and mean while  I got a new project In Texas and moved to Texas to the new project. So I do not have the amendment of my present project or the before project .

(I filed for amendment but was under process)

All I have  amendment in my hand is my last but before  project from Virginia.

So can I send my wife to Visa this Month or what is the best way to approach for the Visa Interview.

Please E-mail me If my e-mail Is not clear.

Thanks a lot 

Yes, you can send your spouse for stamping using the latest amended approved I-797.

Archived