H1B Stamping

shiva2252

Hi,

I have approved amendment for client A. I moved to another client B which is 1.7 miles in radius. As per the attorney and employer , there is no need to file any Lca or amendment. The designation in the Lca is "computer programming" Level 1 wage. I am planning to go for stamping and I see I have drop box option is available . Kindly let me know if some one in the recent time have gone for stamping with computer programming as soc. 

I have another option as well. I have got existing stamping till sept 01 2017. My travel dates are May 26 2017 to June 15 2017.I came to know that I can come back with the existing validity. I have question on what will be POE questions . If anyone had traveled like this and returned0, it will be great to share the experience.

Thanks,

Shiva

On 4/15/2017 at 0:58 PM, shiva2252 said:

Hi,

I have approved amendment for client A. I moved to another client B which is 1.7 miles in radius. As per the attorney and employer , there is no need to file any Lca or amendment. The designation in the Lca is "computer programming" Level 1 wage. I am planning to go for stamping and I see I have drop box option is available . Kindly let me know if some one in the recent time have gone for stamping with computer programming as soc. 

I have another option as well. I have got existing stamping till sept 01 2017. My travel dates are May 26 2017 to June 15 2017.I came to know that I can come back with the existing validity. I have question on what will be POE questions . If anyone had traveled like this and returned0, it will be great to share the experience.

Thanks,

Shiva

You can travel back with existing visa. No need of going for a new visa stamp. Show your newly amended I-797. That should be fine. Lot of folks have traveled like this when they did employer change.

On 4/18/2017 at 4:05 PM, shekar11# said:

You can travel back with existing visa. No need of going for a new visa stamp. Show your newly amended I-797. That should be fine. Lot of folks have traveled like this when they did employer change.

Correct. Check your I-94 end date online it will match with your existing visa.

Archived