PP H1B extension Nebraska service center

Deep25thi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Deep25thi said:

Hi,

My employer filed my H1B extension in PP on March 29th (Nebraska Service center). Haven't received the receipt yet. Anyone in the same situation and any updates are appreciated.

My Application was delivered to NSC on 31st March. Still no update yet. If you receive in next few days please update here.

My application was also submitted for H1-B transfer in premium processing which was submitted on March 31st, as of now there is not even an update on the receipt number. When i checked with my attorney they said they are still waiting to hear from USCIS, On the good side they said the check has been deposited or withdrawn. Probably that is something better than nothing.

4 hours ago, Entourage said:

My application was also submitted for H1-B transfer in premium processing which was submitted on March 31st, as of now there is not even an update on the receipt number. When i checked with my attorney they said they are still waiting to hear from USCIS, On the good side they said the check has been deposited or withdrawn. Probably that is something better than nothing.

Both checks debited ? Application fee and premium ? for me only application fee only got debited

based on https://www.murthy.com/2017/03/31/newsflash-delays-in-issuing-email-receipts-for-premium-processing-cases/ there are more number of people having the same issue. Also from one more thread here 

people who applied extensions at last week of march started getting receipt numbers slowly from yesterday. so Chances of getting receipt numbers should be good from today. Again its all on service centers and number of applications on hold till date. 

Hi ,

my H1b amendment was filled on 17th march premium processing.

today I got this mail from my employer-

As per USCIS site, petition got approved. 

It will take 4 weeks to receive the approval notice from the date of approval shown in the USCIS site.

My question -How to check when petition was approved ?? 

Time require to get approval notice ?

On 4/19/2017 at 11:15 AM, Siddsharma said:

Hi ,

my H1b amendment was filled on 17th march premium processing.

today I got this mail from my employer-

As per USCIS site, petition got approved. 

It will take 4 weeks to receive the approval notice from the date of approval shown in the USCIS site.

My question -How to check when petition was approved ?? 

Time require to get approval notice ?

If you have receipt, you can check the status here https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do, it should tell you on when they took the decision. should be 15 calendar days.

I had applied for my H1B Extension as well under PP at Nebraska Service Center. USCIS received the documents on March 29. Received the receipt notice on April 14 stating the case will be adjudicated within 15 days. But on April 19, they have started returning back the checks associated with PP fee for the applications sent between March 20 and March 30 stating they cannot adjudicate the case within 15 days due to high volume of cases. However, they have also mentioned that they will still treat the case under Premium Processing but the time taken to adjudicate might take more than 15 days.  

Hopefully this helps for the folks who are waiting for their receipts and approval notices. 

10 hours ago, SUMANGA said:

If you have receipt, you can check the status here https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do, it should tell you on when they took the decision. should be 15 calendar days.

Hi ,

After entering the receipt number , it's says case was approved and my decision was emailed. But no dates mentioned... my point is employer says wait for 3-4 weeks to get approval notice. Because after that only I Can go for stamping.. 

Is there any way to get dates.

15 hours ago, barry89 said:

I had applied for my H1B Extension as well under PP at Nebraska Service Center. USCIS received the documents on March 29. Received the receipt notice on April 14 stating the case will be adjudicated within 15 days. But on April 19, they have started returning back the checks associated with PP fee for the applications sent between March 20 and March 30 stating they cannot adjudicate the case within 15 days due to high volume of cases. However, they have also mentioned that they will still treat the case under Premium Processing but the time taken to adjudicate might take more than 15 days.  

Hopefully this helps for the folks who are waiting for their receipts and approval notices. 

how do you know they have started returning back the checks for PP fees?

please suggest... Mine was sent in week of 20-25 March.. and still till today no update and no receipt number... Please suggest what to do

1 hour ago, barry89 said:

@desmataks: Most of my friend's had applied during that time frame and we have all got back the returned checks from USCIS. 

Thanks for information... one last ques.. how do you check checks or en-cashed or returned... is it small company.. ours is big one and they don't have a process to check this information...

My H1B still NOT approved.

H1B extention along with H4 and EAD sent to Vermont SC, received on March 29. Case transfered to Nebraska SC and H1B receipt# generated on Apr 14 from Nebraska. On email, it mentioned that PP was accepted.

H4 and EAD receipt #s received on Apr 21 by mail at home address. No emails receieved as of now.

Archived