did not received receipt number for H1b extension

AArunreddy

17 hours ago, Piku said:

My situation is also just same like yours,,My case was filed on 31st March in PP at Vermont Center...Till now no receipt & what I heard from my immigration team is that the check is not cashed yet.

please update here if your check was clear or get receipt number.  Thank you 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in a very bad situation. I applied for premium on March 29th and in 2 days it will be 15th working day. I have not received receipt number or any status update. My current visa ends on April 29th. Any one on same situation? Do I have to move back to my country after 29th? Any suggestions please?

3 hours ago, ChanTho said:

I am in a very bad situation. I applied for premium on March 29th and in 2 days it will be 15th working day. I have not received receipt number or any status update. My current visa ends on April 29th. Any one on same situation? Do I have to move back to my country after 29th? Any suggestions please?

I believe that you can still work legally for 240 days after your H1 expiration day while this h1 extension pending. however, Please consult with your atty to confirm.

On 4/21/2017 at 8:35 AM, kumarsb3 said:

I'm in same situation waiting for receipt# of my H1b extension (based on 140) filed on 3/30 in premium. Other than waiting, is there a way to followup on case without having received the receipt# from uscis? 

Hi Kumar,

We many are still waiting for the receipt.Seems USCIS is slow in sending receipt number & they may not adjudicate  the decision by 15 calendar days.Hope for the Best!!

My application was filed for H1B extension (along with H4 and H4 EAD) on March 29th (Nebraska premium processing). My attorney forwarded the receipt no on April 17th. Website showed receipt notice date of 04/18/2017. H1 and H4 got approved today (4/24/2017), still waiting on H4-EAD update. Below is the email that my attorney got for acceptance.

The Nebraska Service Center has received the following I129 that had been filed under the Premium Processing Program.

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXX

Date Received: 03/29/2017

Petitioner: XXX

Beneficiary: XXX

DOB: XXX

Classification sought: H1B

11 hours ago, vipsinghal said:

Hello Friends, I am also in same boat...  my H1B extension application on premium processing was delivered to nebraska office on 31st March 2017. so far my attorney has not received receipt number…and also check is not cashed

hi.. can u pls tell me how do you know your packet was delivered to NSC?

On 4/19/2017 at 10:20 AM, Ashu85 said:

My petition reached to USCIS on March 30 (as per email from USCIS) and it has been accepted as Premium. But when I checked online status it shows they received application on April 18.

Hi Ashu,

I am on same boat too, March 30 and April 18th online status, Is there any update from your end?

Thanks.

Archived