h4 to f1

rajkumar.t08

hello,

My wife got the below status when she checked her receipt number. USCIS has informed that they will send the notice but still, she did not get anything. If she calls them even they don't reply anything that much. So what is the next step she needs to do?

On February 7, 2017, we received your Form I-539, Application to Extend or Change Nonimmigrant Status, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by March 9, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks,

10 hours ago, rajkumar.t08 said:
hello,

My wife got the below status when she checked her receipt number. USCIS has informed that they will send the notice but still, she did not get anything. If she calls them even they don't reply anything that much. So what is the next step she needs to do?

On February 7, 2017, we received your Form I-539, Application to Extend or Change Nonimmigrant Status, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by March 9, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks,

Try taking a infopass appointment and contact them. They will be able to help you.

Archived