H1B PP Extension-No receipt yet

visaseekerUS

Hi All,

My employer has filed my H1B amendment on 31st March in Premium mode.But I have not received the receipt Number yet.

Can you please tell me for all of you what was the Specialty Occupation Code, was that filed as Computer Programmer.Mine is filed as Computer programmer but with Wage level 2.

I am in the same boat.

H1b submitted on jul 2016.

Recently employer told that case was upgraded to premium on around 30th March 2017.

But have't received any update whether it was upgraded to premium or not.

Does it mean that the case was not accepted for premium or there is still any chance of getting the result under premium processing.

On 4/12/2017 at 7:37 AM, visaseekerUS said:

My Employer filed my H1b extension on 30th March in PP. I haven't received receipt yet. Is there anyone who is in the same boat?

Hi  isaseekerUS,

H ave you received the receipt number yet?  I am in the same boat.   has your check been cashed?  Thanks

same boat ,                                                                                                                                                                                                      filled my case in PP on 31 march 17,no receipt number and check not cashed yet.anyone got check back if not considered in PP,its already 3 week now,please update if you guys got any information. 

Thanks...!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived